Saturday, March 23, 2013

One of my Pack







This view comes from my travels to Houston Valley, it is from Garret Hill Road, in Southern Greene County. I am a little partial of this view as it is close to home. I was trying to capture the fall colors but it was so bright they did not show up so well. 





This is one of my dogs, Roxy is a Basenji mix that we got from animal control. She is very energetic and active. She is a sight hound from Africa and they use them to flush out prey on hunts. She is an awesome guard dog as she can hear, smell and see extremely well. Sometimes too well. She is fun and loves to play, not a cuddlier though. She is more cat like and the breed is described as having cat like features. They clean themselves like cats and do not have a dog smell. They do not like water at all. I just wanted to share with you one of my pack. 


I hope you enjoy this View of a Dog Walker.


Susan
KCPS

No comments:

Post a Comment