Monday, April 28, 2014

"Cooper the Kitty"

I have taken care of many kitties over the years and Cooper is one of my favorites. He belongs to a couple that I have had the pleasure of working for since I started this business. They had two elderly cats, Spunky and Tasha,  that I cared for until their passing. It was very hard for them as they had the two since they were nearly kittens. They traveled with them all over the country and the cats were their "kids". It was such a great pleasure working for them and I have grown to care deeply for them as clients and friends. They are some of the most wonderful people I have came to meet.

Tasha and Spunky were great cats, Spunky was not always friendly but he came around and Tasha was an awesome cuddlier. And no one can tell me that cats do not have feelings for I am sure that Spunky grieved himself to death after Tasha passed. I was so sad when they passed for I cared for them as if they was my own.

 Their parents was not going to get another pet anytime soon, but Cooper had other ideas.  He had climbed a tree that was in the park next to where my clients live, and everyone was trying to get him done, but his now mommy was the one to climb up there and get him. He instantly won her heart.

Cooper is a Maine Coon mix, but he really has a lot of Maine Coon in him. He has got all the attitude of a MC and is filling out so pretty. He loves to watch his birds and play with all his awesome toys. He talks to me all the time I am there with him. It took him a bit to warm up to me, but we are the best of buddies now. He loves his pumpkin treats. And loves his parents. They named him after their favorite ride the Mini Cooper.


I hope you have enjoyed this
View of a Dog Walker.


Susan
KCPS

No comments:

Post a Comment