Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sun, Snow, Fog, Oh My!

I was leaving from Titans morning play time on Monday when I seen the most amazing thing, it was flurrying snow, with the sun shining and in the next minute the fog rolled in and moved across the fields. It was beautiful and eerie all at the same time. I stopped and took a photo and a video and was in awe of the beauty of it all. I see lots of beauty with my job and many different views, but this was so rare and breathtaking. It is hard to describe, and the pictures and video does not do it justice. I had noticed while outside playing tag with Titan the mountains was fogging and that is was rolling across the peaks, but was not prepared to be enveloped in the fog when leaving. It was like something out of a movie. I am blessed to be able to share my experiences with you and I hope that you enjoy.

Views from a Dog Walker. 























Susan
KCPS


No comments:

Post a Comment