Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Preachers view.

This view is close to home. From here I can see all of the area I live in and reminds me not to take it for granted. In the spring the mountains are all lush and green and the smell is fresh and sweet. In the fall the vibrant colors or the changing leaves leaves one in awe of mother natures work. I have seen sunrises and sunsets from here and each time it makes me smile. I also look forward to working here and taking care and walking Jackson their German Shepard. The wind can really whip and roar here but the sun always shine on this home. I like to stand in the front drive and watch my surroundings listening to the birds and the other animals that you can hear for miles it seems. I hope you enjoy this View of  a Dog Walker. 


Susan
KCPS

No comments:

Post a Comment