Saturday, January 12, 2013

CeCe's View

This is one of my favorite places to work, they are new clients to me. Their dog CeCe enjoys a wonderful home with a gorgeous view. This is in the Chuckey community and with the views of the mountain one could sit on their front porch for hours and just gaze at them. I got to walk CeCe all over this neighborhood and she is so fun to be with.  It is another amazing place that I had never been to, that took my breath away while there. I so hope to get to work for them again. They are wonderful people with a most awesome dog.

 This is CeCe, the amazing. She gets great pleasure from long walks and playing fetch. She has a wonderful heart and gives such love that it is truly a gift to care for her. 

So here is another View of a Dog Walker. 

Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment