Friday, January 18, 2013

The Waddell Kids

I want to share the Waddell kids with you all, these precious puppies have a wonderful set up for when I take care of them. Their parents give them a wonderful loving and caring home. They are so fun to play with and care for. 

Nala is the boxer and she is the newest addition she is still a puppy and has an overdrive of energy. She makes it very hard to get a picture of her to send to her mom. But she is so cute and loving when she does settle down and lets you pet her, that she makes up for it. 

Jackson is the male German Shepard, and he is so funny when he chases hay, leaves, and well just about anything that he find to chase. He loves his treats too. 

Sadie is the female German Shepard and she is the most laid back of the three. She is also a bit camera shy. 

I so love taking care of them and look forward to it each and every time I get to. They live in a gorgeous area with awesome shade trees. The doggies have their very own house/shed and its so cute to see them all on the front porch together. I will have to get more pictures of them to share. Just wanted to share some of my work family. I hope that you enjoy this Views of a Dog Walker. 











Nala









Jackson









Sadie


Susan 
KCPS

No comments:

Post a Comment