Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Intro

I have been inspired by a good friend and former client that has her own blog, to start one of mine. I would like to share stories and pictures from my Kritter Care Pet Services. I started this business 4 years ago and I love my job. I get to care for wonderful animals and also keep a schedule that allows me to be home and to be able to spend time with my family. I love each pet that care for and treat them as mine own. I would like to share that with you all. To start out with I would like to share some pictures of the pets I take care. I will not use last names to keep my clients privacy. Thank you for allowing me to share this with you all.

Susan Gregg
KCPS

This is Taz and Gizmo some of my very first clients, and I have cared for them for 4 years. I love these boys and they are great to care for. They are Lhasa Apso's and very friendly and funny.








No comments:

Post a Comment