Friday, January 4, 2013

Lucy Yoda and Jake

Today I seen Lucy and Yoda, I actually get to see them 5 days a week, once a day. But today they seemed so very excited so excited that it was hard for me to get good pictures of them. But this is them. They are some of the funniest dogs that I care for. And there best friend Jake, an African Gray Parrot, keeps the company and is always so fun to talk to. I will have to get a picture of Jake he has a large vocabulary and keeps me on my toes while I am there. If I do not pay him as much attention as the doggies he will let me know about it. He loves to get an extra treat. I love to play with Yo and Lucy outside they will run and run and run. Yoda can get a little distracted but he makes up for it in kisses. Lucy is a little more laid back she likes to play but loves to laze around too. They are very good about letting me wipe their paws before we go back in. Yoda would rather play than eat and he is funny when he gets a toy in his mouth and tries to bark. I tell him " don't bark with your mouth full" he just looks at me funny and begs for me to throw the toy. I love to spend time with them and enjoy them so much.

 I also started caring for Tiki and Tasha today I will have pictures of them in a later post. I also will start posting pictures of scenery and other things that I snap while out dog walking and enjoying the world, I am going to rename the blog "Views of a Dog Walker" as I will be also giving advice and tips to pet owners.

Thanks for letting me share today.

Susan
KCPS
EMAIL


No comments:

Post a Comment