Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Views Jan 16th

Just wanted to share a a few thoughts and a cool project I found online today. First this month is one of my slow months and it gives me more time to work on different projects and I will share those with you.

As I was walking Yoda and Lucy today well not really walking they run out and tinkle and run back in when it is pouring like it has been. I was thinking if we could train dogs to wipe their paws would it not be awesome.  I wipe these two down when they get wet muddy paws for their mama so she does not have to clean dirty floors when she gets home. So what would make a good rug for dogs to wipe their paws on?  A terry cloth towel attached to something heavy? I regular door mat? What about a patch of artificial grass? What are some of the ways you you keep your doggies paws clean?

I was cruising around on Facebook and came across this. It is a wonderful idea, just imagine what all designs you would have.


I hope this inspires you and makes you think of other things to make by recycling clothes. I have made chew toys from cut up jeans. This idea is so easy and simple, anyone could do it.

So here is just a few thoughts and Views from a Dog Walker.

Susan
KCPS

No comments:

Post a Comment