Friday, January 4, 2013

Thursday 1-3-2013

This is Sadie, she is a Dachshund and she is a DIVA. I think of her as a princess though. She loves to chew stuffies, and her treats. She likes to walk and sniff, sniff and walk, she leaves in a great neighborhood where everyone knows her name and loves her. She likes to borrow in her blanket and looks like a burrito when I go to walk her. She has lots of sweaters she likes to wear. Her mommy calls me Sadie's Nanny and even introduces me that way. She is funny and loves to give kisses and cuddle. I really enjoy taking care of Sadie and look forward to each time I do.


Today I got to see Rock an American Bulldog and Lil Britches a Rat Fie st Terrier. Lil Britches is just know getting used to me but has really come a long way in letting me leash him and walk him and even pet him. Rock is an awesome dog he is in his elder years and does not like to get out much but today he gave it a big try and walked around the yard with Lil Britches and me. I also got to see Queenie a Beagle mix she loves to snuggle on the couch so much that I have to really encourage her to go tinkle. But we had a good day. I get to see Tasha and Tiki starting tomorrow a pair of adorable Pomerania's. And I get to care for some wonderful cats that have an awesome view. I will have to take some pictures from there to post. Until then give your pets an extra hug tonight.



Susan Gregg
KCPS
Email


No comments:

Post a Comment