Monday, January 7, 2013

The Queens View

Today I want to share some pictures that I took while working. I get to travel all over the county and get to see amazing things about where I live. It has amazed me that I have lived here all my life and they are areas of the county I have never been too. Or that I have drove by places and not paid any attention to where I was or what I was seeing. I have started to look at my surroundings and I want to share those surroundings.

This is taken not far from where I live. This is in the St. James community and that is Viking Mountain in the back there. It so beautiful and I love the mountains. We have traveled to Viking many times this past summer and the view is supreme. But to be able to see if from here and know that is where you was, well that is pretty cool too. I get to see this 4 days a week while I walk a very sweet beagle princess. I follow Queenie around her yard and enjoy this view and it gives me such a sense of peace. I wish everyone could see it and feel it.




















So here is Queenie on her throne her favorite place besides the bed. She loves her treats and has some of the greatest parents I have ever had the pleasure to meet and to be able to call friends. I am honored to walk their baby girl as she is their beloved dog child. Queenie has a wonderful home and gets to see this view everyday. She is a bit spoiled but she deserves it.







So I hope you enjoy this View of a Dog Walker and take the time to enjoy those views around you.


Susan

KCPS

No comments:

Post a Comment