Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tiki & Tasha

I have been caring for Tiki & Tasha this week. The are they cutest Pomeranian's I have every seen. Little bits of love. The are fuzzy, funny little girls and I love them. I have cared for them many times and each time I have so much fun. They love their treats and beg for them on their hind legs dancing around. I love to cuddle them up and get kisses from them. Tasha likes her belly rubs and Tiki likes to be held and snuggled.



















I think they look like little bears. It amazes me how much energy comes in small packages, and how light weight they are. They have wonderful parents that love them very much and they are very giving to their little girls. I look forward to caring for them each and every time I get to.


Susan
KCPS

No comments:

Post a Comment